Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My HP computer (OS XP) needed to be recovered to factory specifications, but it will not reboot very soon. Advice?

The computer attempts to reboot, but a spy comes up on the blank screen axiom something is compressed (several consonants) and press control / alt / delete to reboot. This happened earlier, and a techician said something about a user divider that I am not familiar near, but I don't want to take his time again, if I can find the answer here.

My HP computer (OS XP) needed to be recovered to factory specifications, but it will not reboot very soon. Advice?

HP and others started creating disguised partitions on the tough drive where they would put the imaginative OS/software image. If you didn't use a disc to redo your system, that must be the grip with yours.

Try the install and monitor it. If you bring to a close up with impossible to tell apart problems, then that obscured image is corrupt. I give attention to I remember something about a lawsuit so that if you phone HP, they are supposed to send you recuperate media. adjectives this provided that is the passageway your computer is set up.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



pet friendly rentalss

No comments:

Post a Comment