Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer keep getting concrete hot and it restars by itself and immediately my dvd burner aint working it wont burn an

and when i eject a dvd it keep spinning or a cd its brand new i a moment ago got it the computer is trial i just built it it have xp pro 2002 with SP2 on it help out me please thanks

My computer keep getting concrete hot and it restars by itself and immediately my dvd burner aint working it wont burn an

you built... okay re check everything... your grill sink for the processor has to be attached properly, brand sure that there is some well brought-up airflow through the case and label sure your ram is supported by that motherboard... and at hand is a couple of other small things... but pretty much pop it open and re check everything engineer sure everything is there approaching it supost to
I had matching problem I still had warranty so emachines sent me a hot power device
Sounds like a fruitless power device or fan.
Are your drivers working? Is your computer surrounded by an enclosed space not getting ample air? Is your devotee working? It depends on the location of where your adherent is at to cool your hard drive down.

Re: spinning. replace your dvd. It sounds resembling it is faulty.


No comments:

Post a Comment