Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer keep saw my cd rom is corrupted or missing, i tried to uninstall and reinstall but no luck.?

any tips for me i own a compaq about 2 and a partially years old.

My computer keep saw my cd rom is corrupted or missing, i tried to uninstall and reinstall but no luck.?

Just FYI, compaq computers enjoy lots of problems. I have 2 (1.5 year old) laptops that could solitary be fixed by throwing them away. I think the disk is scratched. I hold a scratched cd rom that works in my hp computer but not contained by the laptop. It depends on whether your cd drive is pioneer, sony, or no-named. Hope this kinda answers your question.



p.s. HP or Sony are the best. Then Gateway and Samsung, kinda. I don't recommend compaq or e-machine.

The answers post by the user, for information solely, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment