Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My DVD drive have a region problem?

It worked fine past, but a couple weeks ago when I tried to put on a DVD, all of a sudden my DVD player on my computer told me it's be configured for region 2 DVDs, and it won't play region 1 DVDs until it's reconfigured. So I tried to reconfigure it but it won't let me. But it's never have a problem before; I don't know why adjectives of a sudden it decided to reconfigure itself to region 2. I don't even own region any 2 DVDs. I know something more or less a firmware that's supposed to fix the problem if I downloaded it, but the manufacturer of my DVD drive is Oak Technologies or something, and I can't find the firmware for that.

My DVD drive have a region problem?

conceivably try driverguide.com, did you try the manufacturer website? did the drive come near any software? may haft to look in the software for a entity in here to update!

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment