Friday, September 17, 2010

My Book Essential Edition, Format Error...?

I have installed this HD on my computer and it worked fine, my computer was running really slow so i approved to restore it. I backed up my HD on my Western Digital My Book Essential Edition 500 GB HD. When I finished restoring my computer, I plugged surrounded by my WD HD and it worked fine for a couple of Minutes. I then transfered a database from my WD HD to my computer and it worked until something went wrong and the computer wouldnt detect the WD HD. When I tried access the WD HD, it would give me a The Disk In Drive K is not formatted, would you close to to formatted now?. WTF!?!?? I hold over 300GBs of info on this WD HD! :-( What should I do!?? I dont want to start all over again! ....



and i thought that the worst that could start was the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH! :-(

My Book Essential Edition, Format Error...?

Try contacting Western Digital. They own a pretty good tech support system.



If I remember correctly, you attain 30 days of call-in tech support starting on the first day you place a phone to them!



Good luck.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment