Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My graphics are cloudy or fuzzy. I changed my settings but it didn't take better...Is the computer shot?

Is it time to bust out the buck and buy an contemporary one?

Or do you know how to save the patient??

My graphics are cloudy or fuzzy. I changed my settings but it didn't take better...Is the computer shot?

try chaning it to resembling 16 bit or 32 bit, if that doesnt work, go to your my computer and right click on it, stir to properties-Hardware-Device manager consequently look to see if you have and Question grades, if you do install them , if you dont look for your graphics tab, and then reinstall it from nearby.

hope that helps
It depends on how weak the system is. It may only be the monitor or the graphics card.
Its a possibility thats u nd to make over ur monitor or ur graphic card. Try swapping beside another monitor for a start then ur illustrative card first b4 u decide to redeploy a new 1.
1st testing with other monitor on the computer newly to make sure your monitor cable is ok if so

you own gone to 32 bit setting and still not joy ?after time for new one ATI card is upright
could be time to buy new illustrative card
No.your graphics card is shot..


No comments:

Post a Comment