Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer black peak i indicate on and past its sell-by date black after after that hung my workstation?


My computer black peak i indicate on and past its sell-by date black after after that hung my workstation?

A little more information would be loyal - what were you doing at the time (programs running, etc.)?



This can sometimes come about during resolution adjustments - ie. if you're desktop resolution is 1024x768 and you inevitability to run a game surrounded by 800x600, the monitor must change its resolution. Newer monitors don't regularly have any category of problems, but I have see a computer black-screen in this situation next to older monitors.

The answers post by the user, for information singular, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment