Friday, September 17, 2010

My buddy have a Compaq presario 6000 and I erased his tough drive but the manufactur article form HP is still ther

How do I receive rid of that and put dell insted or can I not do that?

My buddy have a Compaq presario 6000 and I erased his tough drive but the manufactur article form HP is still ther

why did you erase your friends hard drive.



you shouldnt delete that stuff
You'll enjoy to run fdisk to delete all the partition and repartition the drive.
Sorry, but how to you erase his hd, I mean that take some serious amount of effort. And you want to clutch HP out of his computer, and put dell in? I have an idea that you mean reinstall, and his computer should enjoy come with some re install discs.
You will requirement to delete all partition, re create them and install windows again.



The best approach to do this is to use a windows 98 boot disk,



Insert the disk

Restart

Select next to disk support

Once everything is loaded type fdisk

Use large disk support



And follow the prompts to delete adjectives partitions, afterwards recreate the partitions. Making your first dividing wall, the primary partition helpful.



And re-install your operating system.





Hoped that helped anyway


No comments:

Post a Comment