Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My couputer want start up within Safe Mode, how can I fix it?

My computer is limp up when the desk top is loading. I know how to fix that, but I need to be surrounded by Safe Mode. I have checked out 4 troubleshooting books and they do not address this problem.

My couputer want start up within Safe Mode, how can I fix it?

ou can procure Safe Mode option on the peak by hitting F8 function key as computer starts up.



If F8 knob at startup doesn't work, start the computer in majority mode. Choose Run from the Start menu, and type in “msconfig” (without the quotes). The system configuration utility will begin. Under the “General” tab, the option “Normal startup – nouns all device drivers and services” will be select by default. Leave it that means of access. Go to the “BOOT.INI” tab. In the Boot Options choose “/SAFEBOOT” and any one of the safeboot options. Hit Apply. If you walk back to the General tab, you will interest that the option elected is no longer “Normal startup” but “Selected Startup”. That’s fine. Hit Ok. You will be prompted to restart your computer. Do so. If you’re lucky, Windows will restart in Safe Mode. Now Windows will other keep booting surrounded by the Safe Mode until you reverse the setting above.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment