Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer arbitrarily shut down, afterwards when I restarted it everything be running within slow-mo and THEN...?

After several attempts to restore it and all that, I tried the system rescue (the one that doesn't mess with your files that you created after buying the computer), but contained by the middle of the process it got stuck trying to get better some file for one of those trial games that come with the computer (the ones they want you to buy so you bring a certain amount of free trials) that I'd delete to save disk space. I vanished it up all hours of darkness to see it it'd work, but then this morning my mother took it upon herself to shut the computer rotten (a hard shutdown) and NOW, it say it can't get into Windows because some such folder is either missing or corrupted and I inevitability to reinstall it. I have the backup CDs that come with the computer. Should I use them? Or is nearby something else I can do?

Please help! I miss my computer!!

My computer arbitrarily shut down, afterwards when I restarted it everything be running within slow-mo and THEN...?

Try this computer speedup tool:

http://boost-computer-performance.info...

It works vastly well.
the 1st article you can try is boot it up in out of danger mode, then once window starts up select a system restore, I would suggest going back as far as you can, you can other undo the restore or try a different date. Beyond that you can also try a window repair from the cd or just reinstall. You can google instructions for any info you might inevitability.


No comments:

Post a Comment