Friday, September 17, 2010

My Computer Becomes Blurry and Unclear?

OK. So I would close to to know what the problem with my computer is. As soon as I unseal something like Limewire it starts flashing and go black then go back to unproved again. It keeps on doing this. Until finally you can't see anything on the Monitor. I own bought a new monitor, a Samsuns LCD and the problem is still not fixed. I am wondering if the problem is the video card because it cannot be a virus since right after I reformatted the HDD, the comp still did this. I own a GeForce 2 on my parents comp (the comp that this is happening) and it's really all they call for. So I'm wondering if I should be buying a new video card.

My Computer Becomes Blurry and Unclear?

It sure looks approaching a video card issue. If it is still under warranty it might be worth returning it to the place you bought it and carry a replacement. If not, they are reasonably priced immediately anyway. I suggest you get a video card that have a minimum 128mb of memory on it. Anything less would pass you the same problem.

The answers post by the user, for information with the sole purpose, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment