Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer will no longer make out DVDs, anyway to fix it?

I've tried to play several DVDs. Everytime zilch happens. When I stir to My Computer, it still says DVD/CD-RW Drive E. I've checked Device Manager and there's no exclamation points. I've removed Upper and Lower Filters within the System Registry. I've also uninstalled the drive and re-booted so it creates a new one. Nothing works. Any suggestions? I've get an HP Desktop SR2011WM computer that I just get at Christmas. It also has played them beforehand with no problems.

My computer will no longer make out DVDs, anyway to fix it?

Contact customer support, they should help out since the computer is under warranty
Im not sure but conceivably the eye is messed up and does not function properly anymore
I'd say it's the actual physical drive that go bad, return to bring back it fixed.


No comments:

Post a Comment