Friday, September 17, 2010

My brand current 21 Dell PC is have problems which I probably created. I necessitate oblige please.?

I hold a very full-size monitor with my brand alien PC. I was cleaning out some programs that be not needed and I believe that I delete something important due to the certainty that now EVERYTHING on my 21 peak is VERY TINY. I may as well be using my Laptop, lol. Does anyone know what I hold done wrong and if so can you help me fix it? Sincere Thanks contained by advance. Marion

My brand current 21 Dell PC is have problems which I probably created. I necessitate oblige please.?

Try right clicking on the desktop and walk to properties. Go to settings tab and change resolution to 1024 x 768. you can translation this setting higher base on your preference.
its freshly the options dance to control panel it should explain it in at hand
You have probebly changed the resolution



to vary it back, right click on the desktop, consequently go to properties and afterwards settings and in eyeshade resolution move the scrool bar to the vanished and adjust acording to what you like


No comments:

Post a Comment