Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer slows channel down after an hour or so of use, but when I reboot I'm ok again.?

I've done adjectives the spyware removal. I have a 2.92 GHz computer next to 1536 RAM, seems similar to it should be doing better. Any ideas?

My computer slows channel down after an hour or so of use, but when I reboot I'm ok again.?

Spyware, adware! I would run a spyware an virus scan to check for any infections, they will slow things down once they bring on your system. Clean your hard drive of unused programs and clutter, and defrag.
defragment your harddrive, the comp slows down if you dont do that

run a disk verbs up first.
your CPU is getting hot, when you reboot, it cools off for a moment.

Intel and AMD cpu's have thermal diodes to detect over-heating.

the diode tell the CPU that it's running hot, and the CPU slows down to cool off.

you any need trial heatsink and fan, or you call for to re-apply the thermal paste to your CPU.
tag on more fans or grasp a liquid cooling set to hold on to the processor cool

it is probably over heating
Didn't vote what you were doing next to it when it slowed down. Might be a paging folder and cache issue. I've answered that on a previous post - Paging file and caching issue.



Could also be a grill issue, not enough cooling inside the box. Could be a component similar to HD, chip or mainboard that is problematic or failing.
That is your memory innards up and when you reboot it empties out again. May I suggest you get hold of FreeRam XP Pro 1.52 and get it at http://www.download.com





With that you can clear your memory in need rebooting and set it to auto clean at possibly 300mb.
Try this computer speedup tool:

http://boost-computer-performance.info...

It works very economically.

airspace rental rates

No comments:

Post a Comment