Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer isn't turning on... What's going on ?

I turned past its sell-by date my computer about 5 hours ago, and tried to turn it vertebrae on, but, nothing happen...

It isn't old, I haven't added any hardware contained by about 3 months, so I doubt that it is a power supply...



Can someone give support to, please ?

My computer isn't turning on... What's going on ?

Try to reseat the internal power cables to the motherboard, and the cable to the power supply. Try a power supply tester to see if the PSU is dead. Try to set off it overnight, in covering it had gotten too hot, so adjectives the heat can dissipate. Other than that, you only just need to move about through and try swapping out different parts to see what the problem is - trial and error.
If it's overheated, leave it past its sell-by date for a while and try it tomorrow. If it still doesn't work, it may be a virus that did that to you. A similar occurence happened beside my computer. Come to find out, it was a virus and we have to have our entire concrete drive wiped verbs and reformatted. If this is the case, hire a professional. this is the single advice I can furnish you. good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment