Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My father put window vista on my computer & i abhor it!! how do i bring back it stale my computer?

I would approaching to got put money on to windows xp, any suggetions on how i can do this myself?

My father put window vista on my computer & i abhor it!! how do i bring back it stale my computer?

You can carry a hold of an old window xp cd and reformat the computer with it. Usually when u put the cd contained by and boot up your computer it asks if you want to boot from the cd. So you do that and it pretty much takes it from nearby all you enjoy to do is watch and hit a couple buttons and configure the computer and convey it to format the hard drive. But doing so will raison d`¨otre you to lose everything on your computer!! Like your software you have loaded on your computer and word files, pictures and music. But it will also run alot faster after. So do so at your own risk.
simply format it with xp, do you hold a copy of xp? i formated both of the computers we just bought stern to xp ,, i didnt like vista any
Just get your window xp disk and put it into your cd rom player and install it, if you dont have the disk you will own to go buy xp.
All you enjoy to do is to purchase a genuine Windows XP CD-installer and reinstall Windows XP. Unless beforehand Windows Vista was installed you have two partitions... Drive C: and Drive D:. If you own a stored image of Windows XP contained by either drive after restore your system back to that model. But in satchel it doesn't work and it needs to be impressive I recommend reinstalling Windows XP.


No comments:

Post a Comment