Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My desktop blind have moved to the right, what do I do?

It leaves an isolated black rectangular space on the left, how do I restore it to how it be? It was fine when I shut it down, but in a minute when I start the computer, it's like this. What do i do?

My desktop blind have moved to the right, what do I do?

A lot of modern monitors own a feature to automatically fix this glitch...you of late have to report it to do it. There should be an Auto button or Menu button that will lead you to the right place.
Check your monitor.



You should be capable of adjust the size and move the picture from the menu buttons on the front of your monitor. Find the menu button and either reset it or adjust the size/position.
your monitor should hold some buttons on it, go to the menu, select horizontal position, consequently just move it support


No comments:

Post a Comment