Friday, September 17, 2010

Mouse not competent to click on start menu!?

All of the desktop icon work fine. All of a sudden I am unable to gone or right click on ANYTHING under the entire start menu. I also lamentably do no have a my computer god on my desktop, so I am completely unable to browse my files!! This sucks! At lowest possible I have an internet deity, so I could get onto Yahoo Questions!

Mouse not competent to click on start menu!?

begin explorer and type C: on the address bar, and walla t
Try right clicking on a blank spot on your peak. Then click refresh. Or you can navigate around your peak using the windows button on your grand piano (2 spaces away on either side of your space bar). Push that button later use the arrow keys to navigate to move around. As you move around it highlights things. When you win to what you want hit the enter key. I would consequently try to do a system restore.
A couple of things maybe occurring here.



1st. Your mouse may have vibrate loose or have be pulled out of it socket just a fraction. Take it out, the push it support into position. Do this with the computer shut sour.



2nd. If it's the roller ball choice, dismantle the ball clip, remove the dust bunnys that collect on your XY rollers.



3rd. You may enjoy to buy a new mouse, even they break down.


No comments:

Post a Comment