Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer is wadding i download the pictographic and audio driver ?

I downloaded the audio and clear driver from Dell.Com since I had to reinstall Windows Xp. I downloaded the audio since it be the only one on the inventory. After, I downloaded the audio driver it was ok. Then when I downloaded the clear card it lagged profoundly. I tried System Restore but it wasn't able to restore a year back. I call for the graphic card and audio card is it that i downloaded the wrong illustrative or video driver ? I want the graphic driver so I can play games. I enjoy a Dell Dimensions 2300. Post if you need superfluous information about my computer.Please lend a hand me ,If you help me I will present you the best answer.

My computer is wadding i download the pictographic and audio driver ?

you need this driver

Title : Video:Intel 845 G/GL Integrated Video, Intel Grantsdale G Integrated Video, Springdale G Integrated Video Driver

Version : A00

OEM Name : Intel

OEM Ver : 6.14.10.3762

Computers : Dimension - 4500S, 4500C, 2300, 2300C, 2350, 4590T, 2400C, 4600C;





Dell Driver: R79733.EXE and R106456.EXE



http://support.dell.com/support/download...
do you know whatgraphic card do you own? if you know what you have, afterwards try to download driver directly from the card manufacturer or chip peddler ( like nvidia or ati ) website, because usually they own better driver version.



indistinguishable apply for another peripheral you enjoy ( motherboard, sound card, etc)
budge to the graphics manufacturer site and download the lates update


No comments:

Post a Comment