Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer doesn't want to turn on after I shut down...?

My computer is form of old, almost 5 years ago it was a top of the rank computer... Well the other day my computer didn't want to turn on after I have shut it down. So I went out and bought a unknown power supply. Once I installed it, my computer turned on. But now when I turn it sour and try to turn it on afterwards, I have to disconnect the power cord and flip the switch on the power supply and lately keep trying to turn the computer on. It take a while but it finally turns on. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong... The power supply that my computer have was rate as 450 watts, the new one that I purchased is rate at 600 watts.

My computer doesn't want to turn on after I shut down...?

You might try replacing the Power switch to the computer.
send to the shop for repair
Buy A New One

apt rental

No comments:

Post a Comment