Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer come beside a webcam surrounded by it, i dont hold any software to unseal it near..?

I dont regard as i do anyway. Im kind of inept when it comes to computers but i would close to to use my webcam. I have that different HP TouchSmart PC with a built within cam. Do you know how i can use it/test it? It doesnt work on AIM so far.

My computer come beside a webcam surrounded by it, i dont hold any software to unseal it near..?

You can go to download.com and see if you can find software that will work.
Yeah, that's what happen when HP steals Apple's ideas...



Don't know the answer here.
budge to control panel and clikc on webcam. soon u should be able to set it up.

once its runnin, email me so we can do cam to cam

:))))


No comments:

Post a Comment