Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My desktop toolbar is stuck to the right side of my peak?

How do I get hold of the toolbar back to the bottom of the blind?

My desktop toolbar is stuck to the right side of my peak?

Left click in the blank space of the taskbar, afterwards drag it to the side you want. If it stays where it is, you own to unlock to toolbar first. To lock/unlock, RIGHT click in the blank space of the taskbar and check/uncheck lock the taskbar. Re-locking the taskbar is suggested.
click on the toolbar and hold it down while you slide it back down later,then shift to the control panel,task handrail and lock the task banister
Right click on an empty cut of the bar and brand sure Lock the taskbar is NOT clicked. then click and drag on an not in use spot toward the bottom to make it progress back. consequently right click again and click Lock the taskbar.


No comments:

Post a Comment