Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer's nouns card is inoperative?

when i play songs on my notebook, an information message comes that says that my nouns card is not working. i dont enjoy windows xp cd to reinstal my window plz tell me what should i do. if in that is any software which can i use to repair it then plz tender me

My computer's nouns card is inoperative?

Do you know if your sound card is inbuilt on the motherboard or an addon card? Check your computer manufacturer's website for soundcard drivers for your computer, download and install them. If it uses a common chipset or adjectives drivers, they may be available via the Microsoft Windows Update site as an optional hardware update.

The answers post by the user, for information merely, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



of computer rental

No comments:

Post a Comment