Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My computer's nouns isn't working...?

I come up with it might be the sound nouns on my computer. The speakers themselves work properly when I connect them to my iPod, but it doesn't work when they're connected to my computer. My computer is a Dell Dimension 2400. Help please, thanks

My computer's nouns isn't working...?

Yo, as yo know your speakers work. This could merely be the sound card. Firstly Press win logo push button + pause break, to bring back system properties, under tricky ware click device manager. Make sure adjectives the sound devices are working - if within is a problem the device will be highlighted. Reinstall the sound drivers and restart your PC. Ifthis doesnt work, find out if here is any conflicts. If you recently installed current hard or soft ware check that tey are not cause this problem.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment