Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My home have to reboot our unharmed computer due to a virus so it delete everything including my bluetooth so..

presently im plugging the bluetooth in my computer and it wont show up on the taskbar or anywhere on my computer.. how can i go and get it to work?



ps- it did not come with a disk. and i own windows...

My home have to reboot our unharmed computer due to a virus so it delete everything including my bluetooth so..

First trade name sure you remove virus. Lot of free anti-virus program are available on internet.



Check the bluetooth device for manufacture term or model number and do internet search (like www.google.com) and turn upside down for XXXX driver ( where XXXX stands for any manufacture dub or model no of bluetooth device). Download it and install the driver/program
If it somehow deleted your bluetooth, that would imply that something be installed on your computer previously.



What did you do before to grasp it working? Because you reset your computer, you may need to update window and all of the computer component drivers to carry it working as it was previously.


No comments:

Post a Comment