Friday, September 17, 2010

My Computer Keeps on crashing. (need Expert help)?

Once I be Extracting a VCD on my computer and that was the first time it happen. My Monitor's Light Went from Green to Orange(it turned off) , My computer lights (both red & Green) Went on continuously. The Power Button Didn't work and neither did the force restart button work. So I had to switch sour my Power Supply.

As things went on, nought happened for fairly some time. But then it happen again. Then it started happening next to less time between respectively crash.

Then It got to a point when it would crash when I enter Win xp.

I Installed a new window, situtation was better but just after 2 days it starting agian.



Can any one help me on this issue?

Thank you

My Computer Keeps on crashing. (need Expert help)?

I mull over it's simple... Buy another power suply for your pc. 400W. A hot one. I had impossible to tell apart problem. Now it's ok.
You might have a bleak power supply
Could be a number of things. Your monitor is getting hot, your video card is going doomed to failure, your processor is thermalling, or your motherboard could be going bad.
bring a Mac...haven't had any problems as on the other hand..
Hi,



Most likely you own a memory error. Try swapping your memory with some that you know works. Second most plausible: CPU is overheating. Go into Bios on startup (usually press delete or F2 as you startup) then find the heat monitor section. Leave it running for 30 mins, and check to see if the warmth gets hot. 3rd most feasible - you have to rework your motherboard :-(



Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment