Friday, September 17, 2010

My computer doesn't work right?

I own tried everything and nothing works. I enjoy installed windows 98 but it won't run. My computer say insert system disk and press any key or boot from cdrom: Failure... . If I boot the C: only it won't do anything.



My specs are:

AMD K6-2 550

Award bios contained by the motherboard

Memorex 48x cd drive

Asus 40x cd drive

768mb RAM

Samsung 3.4gb hdd (master)

WD 8.5gb hdd (slave ONLY)

Diamond Stealth 64mb video card

NO FLOPPY DRIVE

My computer doesn't work right?

It sounds like the windowpane 98 CD you enjoy is not a bootable CD. Without have a bootable CD and no floppy drive you are stuck.
you involve to go to setup when your PC is booting...it should be the F10 or delete button or F2 it will enunciate on-screen...you need to renovation your boot sequence. So the PC will boot form CD-Rom first. If it turns out that it is your Win 98 cd...use another computer and download a boot disk for Win 98.



http://www.bootdisk.com


No comments:

Post a Comment